25th IIR International Congress of Refrigeration
24 - 30 August 2019
About the event
IIR International Congresses of Refrigeration (ICR) are milestone events. Since 1908, a congress has been held once every 4 years uniting refrigeration stakeholders from every corner of the world.
The ideal environment for dialogue and discussions on important technical issues, the ICR is known as a platform for in-depth exchange and analysis that covers all aspects of refrigeration.
- Abstract submission opens: January 15, 2018
- Abstract due date: June 28, 2018
- Congress dates: 24 - 30 August 2019
Cryology, gas processing
- Cryophysics and cryoengineering
- Liquefaction and separation of gases
Thermodynamics, equipment and systems
- Thermodynamics and transfer processes
- Refrigerating equipment
Biology and Food technology
- Cryobiology, cryomedicine and health products
- Food science and engineering
Storage and transport
- Refrigerated storage
- Refrigerated transport
Air conditioning, heat pumps and energy recovery
- Air conditioning
- Heat pumps and energy recovery
Exclusive advantages for IIR members
IIR members benefit from discounts on registration fees to IIR conferences equalling up to a one-year individual membership fee!
For more infomation on the programme, calls for papers, registration, technical tours, and cultural events (visits to historical sites and places of interest), please visit the the congress website at www.icr2019.org.