The International Institute of Refrigeration features high-performance tools enabling users to obtain full information on refrigeration and its applications:
Fridoc database (90 000 entries);
An agenda covering events in the refrigeration field;
Expertise and Laboratory Directories;
And lots of other services to discover!
Refrigeration for Sustainable Development
Browse by theme
The following feature enables you to identify all documents in the Fridoc database according to predefined themes:
- each of the 12 generic domains listed in the form,
- or each of the 145 sub-domains pertaining to these domains.
How to use the "Browse by theme" feature ?
You can choose one of the following types of search:
- Click on the name of the domain of your choice: this automatically launches a search in the Fridoc database, and all results (in most cases 5,000 to 10,000 results) will be displayed
- Click on the + sign located next to the domain you have selected in order to display all corresponding sub-domains, then click on the sub-domain of your choice (this will restrict the list of results to roughly 500 to 1,000 documents)
We recommend the latter approach in order to limit your search to the most relevant documents.
New ! You will now be able to purchase and download documents via Fridoc.
> More information...
How to use Fridoc
- If you would like to search for documents on a specific subject using keywords, with the search restricted to certain criteria such as the publication period, the authors, the journal, etc., we suggest that you use the simple/advanced search feature.
- If you would like to search for documents in one of the 12 overarching themes or the 145 refrigeration fields predefined by the IIR without restricting your search to precise criteria, we suggest that use a thematic search.