IIR Corporate Memberships are open to collective members from diverse structures including companies, organisations and associations, active in the refrigeration sector or IIR activities, and building the refrigeration industry of the future.
The Benefactor Membership offers all of the advantages of the Corporate Membership to a larger number of individuals, with greater involvement in IIR activities.
All there is to know about IIR Corporate Membership BROCHURE
Download the IIR Corporate Membership APPLICATION FORM
If your corporate structure is located in a paid-up IIR Member Country, you can benefit from a discount of up to more than 20% on your corporate membership fees.
Is Corporate Membership for you?
The IIR Corporate Membership is, among others, suitable for:
- Professional Organisations/Associations
- Refrigeration Companies
- Research and Development Companies
- Educational Institutions
Access to unequalled services and benefits
By becoming a Corporate Member of the IIR, depending on your membership category, your structure and its designated beneficiaries will enjoy the following benefits:
- Subscription online to the renowned IIR International Journal of Refrigeration, including access to the complete archives
- Subscription to the IIR Newsletter
- Eligibility to join IIR Working Groups
- Access to:
Compare IIR member benefits
IIR Expertise and Laboratory Directories
exclusive files (thematic collections and industry regulations)
the online International Dictionary of Refrigeration
- Limited free downloads from FRIDOC
- 25% discount on downloads from the IIR Bookshop (over and above free quota)
- Customised e-alerts
- 25% discount on IIR publications
- 15% discount on IIR partner publications
- Reductions on IIR conference and congress registration fees of up to a 1-year individual IIR Membership fee
- Increased corporate visibility; logo in the IIR newsletter...
- Privileged corporate opportunities at IIR events
Find your Corporate Membership category
The IIR offers two distinct Corporate Membership categories according to your needs and your objectives:
Journal of Refrigeration
(up to 3 individuals)
(up to 10 individuals)
NB Membership is valid for a 1 year period
** Available to residents in paid-up IIR member countries (see list to the right)
How to become a Corporate Member?
It could not be easier! Just send us your completed membership application form by post to:
International Institute of Refrigeration
177, boulevard Malesherbes
75017 Paris, France
You will receive a written confirmation as soon as your membership application has been processed.
More questions about Corporate Membership? Contact us.
See some of our Corporate and Benefactor Members.