The International Institute of Refrigeration features high-performance tools enabling users to obtain full information on refrigeration and its applications:
Fridoc database (90 000 entries);
An agenda covering events in the refrigeration field;
Expertise and Laboratory Directories;
And lots of other services to discover!
Refrigeration for Sustainable Development
Thematic files prepared by the IIR summarize key information in various refrigeration fields:
- in-depth files present trends, data and figures on relatively broad themes (cold chain, compressors…)
- summarizing files crystallize specific themes (thermophysical properties of refrigerants…).
Certain files – in particular the latest ones – are for members only.
- "2015: Anno del Green Cooling". Industria & Formazione, no. 9, 2014
- Special International Issue: Industria & Formazione 2008 "Ozone Protection-Climate Change-Energy Efficiency" (with Centro Studi Galileo's agreement)
- Special International Issue: Industria & Formazione 2006 "Ozone Protection-Climate Change-Energy Efficiency" (with Centro Studi Galileo's agreement)
- Thermophysical properties of refrigerants:
Exclusive files (for Members only)
- European HVACR market trends for the 1st quarter 2012 – Eurovent Market Intelligence
- Indoor Environmental Quality by Prof. Olli Seppänen
- 2011 World Air-Conditioning Market - BSRIA
- Refrigeration Drives Sustainable Development : english version / spanish version
- An Introduction to Cryogenics by P. Lebrun
- Natural selection - The struggle for a survival in the competitive world of refrigeration equipment by F. Pearson
- IIR Report "Refrigeration-sector Achievements and Challenges"
- Energy guidelines for Refrigeration Systems in Cold Stores and Freezers
- Recommendations of the IIR on the Quick-Frozen-Food Cold Chain: Quick-Freezer Design and Construction, Cold Stores, Transport, Retail