The thematic files sum up the main information about the different fields of refrigeration. The IIR Fridoc database includes 12 domains, which are numbered from 0100 to 1200. The following files have also been classified according to theme. Prepared by either the IIR or its partners, these files provide either detailed information (trends, data and figures), or abstracts (summaries on specific themes).
Lastly, a certain number of files - in particular, the most recently published ones - are accessible to IIR members only.
0100 - Cryology and gas processing
0300 - Refrigerants and secondary refrigerants
- Thermophysical properties of refrigerants:
0400 - Refrigerating equipment
0500 - Cryobiology and cryomedicine, freeze-drying
0600 - Application of refrigeration to perishable products
0700 - Refrigerated storage
0800 - Refrigerated transport
1000 - Air conditioning
1200 - General information on refrigeration, energy and environment
Exclusive files (for Members only)
- Indoor Environmental Quality by Prof. Olli Seppänen
- Refrigeration Drives Sustainable Development : english version / spanish version
- An Introduction to Cryogenics by P. Lebrun
- Natural selection - The struggle for a survival in the competitive world of refrigeration equipment by F. Pearson
- IIR Report "Refrigeration-sector Achievements and Challenges"
- Energy guidelines for Refrigeration Systems in Cold Stores and Freezers
- Recommendations of the IIR on the Quick-Frozen-Food Cold Chain: Quick-Freezer Design and Construction, Cold Stores, Transport, Retail