The Scientific and Technical Information Department (STID) of the IIR proposes several information services designed to meet the needs of all users:
- Send us specific questions on refrigeration themes (regulations, refrigeration properties, etc). Our information specialists will send you a personalized answer.
Where a question requires an information search, we will send an estimate.
Members of the IIR benefit from an enhanced service (more detailed reply, contacts with IIR experts…)
Contact the STID
- If you are able to come to the head office of the IIR in Paris, you can make an appointment then come to the head office and perform literature research using the IIR’s Fridoc database with assistance provided by information specialists. You will also be able to consult the IIR’s library resources.
Receive e-mail alerts on themes you select featuring a list of bibliographical references, news and events:
- literature references concerning recent publications: articles published in scientific and technical journals, papers presented at conferences, books…
- news: news on the refrigeration sector, technology, regulations
- events: IIR conferences and events held by other organizations.
Examples of information-monitoring themes: refrigerants, air conditioning, heat pumps…
This service is a strategic tool making it possible to monitor information in your fields of interest on a regular basis.
Members of the IIR can receive e-alerts free of charge and can customize their alerts using the My account section.
Click here to become a member.
If you are not a member but are interested in this information-monitoring service, please contact the STID.