– Collecting information about all the energy labelling schemes and MEPS (Minimum Efficiency Performance Standards) which have been already proposed or investigated
– Comparing such labelling schemes and standards within each field (storage, display, land transport, sea/air transport) and promoting their integration
– Investigating the feasibility of new energy labelling schemes and MEPS
– Establishing and continuously updating a reference list of research publications on the topic
– Organizing meetings (mainly workshops) for all members
– Promoting energy labelling schemes in the cold chain through publications in scientific and nonscientific journals and newspapers, and presenting papers at conferences
– Creating networks linking people working on energy-related topics in the cold chain.